Cinema 4D Advanced
CINEMA 4D Advanced is designed for those who would like to further their knowledge of 3D and gain more of an understanding about what CINEMA 4D is capable of and have completed the basic course or experienced user with great understanding of modelling, texturing, animation, cameras and rendering.
Participants will gain a further understanding of the basics of CINEMA 4D and how it can be applied to their motion graphics skill set.
Areas covered include
• Mograph basics
• Advanced scene setup
• Advanced HyperNurbs modelling
• Working with Layers
• Advanced animation functions
• Still image & animation export options
• Particle systems
• Body Paint
• Advanced lighting setups including Global Illumination and Ambient Occlusion
• Character Animation
• Compositing tag
• Hair and Cloth module
• Dynamics tags
• Exporting to After Effects and Motion
All Labspace’s Cinema 4D courses are delivered by Maxon Certified Instructor, Andy Day
and Maxon training partner Handy Training Online.
Latest list of all Labspace’s published courses.